Moron tries to get selfie with a lion. Guess what happened?
Rich
2024-02-16 23:18:17 UTC
Darwin won this one.

https://petapixel.com/2024/02/16/man-mauled-to-death-by-lion-after-trying-to-take-selfie-with-it/
Alan Browne
2024-02-18 14:39:42 UTC
Post by Rich
Darwin won this one.
https://petapixel.com/2024/02/16/man-mauled-to-death-by-lion-after-trying-to-take-selfie-with-it/
"Gujjar scaled a 12-foot high fence and jumped into the lion’s enclosure
in an attempt to take a selfie with the animal."

It's important that we have living (and dying) examples of stupidity
with which to educate others.
--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.
Alan Browne
2024-02-18 20:42:13 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Rich
Darwin won this one.
https://petapixel.com/2024/02/16/man-mauled-to-death-by-lion-after-trying-to-take-selfie-with-it/
"Gujjar scaled a 12-foot high fence and jumped into the lion’s
enclosure in an attempt to take a selfie with the animal."
It's important that we have living (and dying) examples of stupidity
with which to educate others.
Are you sure this is new? I seem to recall this event, years ago.
a) I didn't post it,
b) link data above is 2023-02-16,
c) article - likewise.

Still no proof it's new, but certainly looks so. IAC over the years
I've read of camera+person+lion tragedies in various places, so no great
surprise.
--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.
Carlos E.R.
2024-02-18 23:38:09 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Rich
Darwin won this one.
https://petapixel.com/2024/02/16/man-mauled-to-death-by-lion-after-trying-to-take-selfie-with-it/
"Gujjar scaled a 12-foot high fence and jumped into the lion’s
enclosure in an attempt to take a selfie with the animal."
It's important that we have living (and dying) examples of stupidity
with which to educate others.
Are you sure this is new? I seem to recall this event, years ago.
a) I didn't post it,
I know.
Post by Alan Browne
b) link data above is 2023-02-16,
c) article - likewise.
Still no proof it's new, but certainly looks so.  IAC over the years
I've read of camera+person+lion tragedies in various places, so no great
surprise.
There are many deaths while doing a selfie around. Some could happen
twice. Bound to happen, it is just stats.
Cheers, Carlos.
sobriquet
2024-02-20 00:55:59 UTC
Remember.. only take selfies with friendly animals, like crocodiles and grizzly bears!
Alan Browne
2024-02-20 14:37:01 UTC
Post by sobriquet
Post by Rich
Darwin won this one.
https://petapixel.com/2024/02/16/man-mauled-to-death-by-lion-after-trying-to-take-selfie-with-it/
Remember.. only take selfies with friendly animals, like crocodiles and grizzly bears!
Also get an NDA. (Non dismemberment agreement).