Apple has to shell-out $92 to customers for its throttling of phone speed
Rich
2024-01-08 16:40:22 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-67911517
Alfred Molon
2024-01-08 17:30:35 UTC
Post by Rich
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-67911517
I wonder if Xiaomi do the same. We have two Xiaomi phones which after 2+
years of use are quite slow.
--
Alfred Molon

Olympus 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras forum at
https://groups.io/g/myolympus
https://myolympus.org/ photo sharing site
Rich
2024-01-08 22:48:52 UTC
Post by Alfred Molon
Post by Rich
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-67911517
I wonder if Xiaomi do the same. We have two Xiaomi phones which after 2+
years of use are quite slow.
--
Alfred Molon
Olympus 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras forum at
https://groups.io/g/myolympus
https://myolympus.org/ photo sharing site
Good luck suing any company in China.

Alan Browne
2024-01-08 18:47:07 UTC
Post by Rich
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-67911517
It was a BS decision and punished Apple not for its prudent engineering
that favoured consumers, but for not disclosing beforehand - as the
article above clearly points out for those who read beyond the headline
that gives them a Pavlov drool.
--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than your can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.